Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2011

Gaping Mouths

Invaded by this mass
army of gaping mouths
lingering in the dark
longing to eat me up
faces invisible
no names
no identities
nothing to grasp
the enemy
the lust
the fear
controlling my mind
nesting in my heart
I am driven, pushed
torn, used, worn
and I obey
I give up
anything, anywhere inside
that keeps me back?
I cannot read, decipher the sense
a code hidden
beyond the bulb
that is the moon, that is the eye
I circle a life sign
slipping away from sight
crossed and broken
by violent blood lines
exposed in a new dimension
the moon a bulb
yellow, menacing,
as creepy as your eye
I look away
and it bites my neck
the gaping mouths
who are they and why?
you´re their leader
you make me cry
and you are nothing
and what of all this is my truth, is my lie?
Can I split from my skin
from the falling flower
that is no more
when it can´t keep you in
in the circle
beneath the lines
even if you´re the parasite
slowly sucking away at my light
erasing the beauty, the silent sin
with a dreadful, ignorant grin
Don´t touch me!
Go away!
I follow signs of life on the outside
but my liquid core slips into darkness, endless night
Are you waiting,
waiting among the mouths
whispering in tongues
til I come to believe
they are mine?
Humming a song of self-hate and rage
"You are scum, you are scum"
You are my shadow inside
but your flesh will survive, untouched
Can´t split from the mass
deeply laid in your eyes

Manifestation of what?

Makes me cross the last sign

With one last line

When, oh when and why?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen