Montag, 19. September 2011

Darkness visible. Von Angesicht zu Angesicht.

with songs of darkness and words of light
we float in silent sincerity
through another night
the look on your face makes me shy away
makes we want to stay, hold on,
be more naked and shaken than I have been
for a long, long time,
I cannot hold on
my eyes betray me
and sell you my secrets
my wounds, my fears
the loneliest corners where I hide all my tears
and I smile and shiver
inside, outside
i cannot resist
i can only kiss you
and hide my face on your skin
like the little kitten
i thought i have never been
only inside, inside
let me hide, let me hide!
you tell me about your broken heart
aber ich fühl es doch schlagen,
mich schlagen so tief, so lautlos, so stark
ich lass dich gehen, kann dich nicht ansehen
aber du strömst einfach über mich
und dann fass ich mir ein Herz
denk ich
und doch schweige ich
no words, just fears
so hard, and such a struggle
it always is
to let go, be happy,
and seal all the bliss
with a smile, a look
von Angesicht zu Angesicht
close, closer still,
long, longer, unbroken
no escape in skin caves and kisses
look at me
sieh mich an
ich kann
ich will
hier bin ich
ganz ich
ganz mein
und so kann ich dein sein
ohne mich zu verirren, ohne mich verlieren
und schön, so schön ist es
bist du, sind wir
nur hier und jetzt
ich schau in dich rein, doch lass ich dich allein
bei dir, mit dir und all deinen Scherben
und gewähr dir die groben Mannsgebärden
cause silently
my primal scream may echo into your hollow dreams
and fill you with longing for more of this
and make you kiss me for all I got to give you
come to me, I come to you
we´re trembling strangers
and shells on a shore
whitewashed, hollow
but moveable and warm
willst du mit mir reisen
gegen die Zeit?
one, just one tiny rollercoaster ride?
it won´t hurt
du bist hier
ich höre Musik mit dir
und du bist so einer, der dabei nicht stört
selten, wie selten mir das wiederfährt
wie eigentümluch, scheinbar kleinigkeitlich
die Gedanken, in die ich dich einspinne,
doch für Musik gebrauch ich all meine Sinne
and you, yes you are there
to float with me
in silent sincerity
skin on skin
behind our eyes
through the darkness, through the light
with songs that fuel the fate
of all we are
and may become
don´t want to run
don´t want to hide
anymore
dein Herz rauscht nicht nur in meinem Ohr

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen