Samstag, 27. Februar 2010

prison lily

can´t find sleep
can´t find rest
i´m vexed and pressed
by shattering matters
hailing down on me
from noxious faces
watching and judging

a blade dangling above my head
i know i´ve not yet bled
pretentious my mention of torment
a lily catching a cold
but i feel like my dream´s been sold
and i´m stuck with the fate of the prisoner
shunning and running from release
walls so deceptive
walls so protective
a world that lies
but never dies

the dark is a bliss
as long as it´s blinding
and I can´t miss
the unseen
that is, was, will be
behind the walls, within their mass
all through their cracks...

an eyeless lily
but the cold sinks in
and feeling bereaves the dark
of its right
to trump a view
that is crystal and bright
and looms through the walls
of a cell
longing for (re-)apparition in
bloom

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen