Montag, 15. Februar 2010

naked visions

it drives me mad
to wait in the dark
forever
I want to disappear
into you
invade the holes
in your heart
like you invaded
mine
but still
so empty
restless
sad
regretting the
birthlessness of
times
i now force into the open
and cry about
i play a song
i read a poem
and all these pictures
float my eyes with tears
and wound my hopes
until one day the scars may speak
of these days
where i painted immortal dreams
into puddles of mud
on a deserted path
stole memories by imagination
from those who are in possession
of the lived traces they left behind
in places, in spaces, in hearts
i call for you
in naked visions
never to be clad by the fever
of times i now crave for
close, so close you come to me
in the words and in the music and in my tears
it hurts
your world is the world
my world is these words
thrown into echoless space
lost between an instant and a kiss
to your unknowing person
nowhere´s here in a skindead shell
without you

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen