Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2011

Elliptic perfection

Drums, heat, smells & sunbeams
burning on my skin
taning me, greeting me
sweet smell of sweat & lotion
covering my legs, arms,
running down my spine
absorbed there and then
by a tiny summer dress

I´m walking on dry grass & tiny flowers
listening to songs,
to voices of summer
to Latin American drums
smiling & gliding
on the smooth surface
that life can sometimes be
- all surface
no hard feelings,
no digging thoughts,
no cutting, malicious words

Smiles come easily, come naturally
breath equals summer breeze
and I sit on the grass
holding my knees
and counting freckles
like stars
that I may see at night
when all is at peace
and still warm and lovely
from the heat of summer
this summer in the city
that could last longer, last forever

I stretch out my legs
I stretch out into the eternity of the moment
bedded on grass, sand & pebbles
with my moistured skin
and my head in a sky with no clouds

A genuine feeling
of love and perfection
sinks in
has me laughing out loud
has me let go off fear, sadness, doubt
and be content with the simple fact
that perfection can never be reached
it only happens
in an ellipse
like THIS

I close my eyes
and see the reddish flesh of my lids
lit by the sunlight from outside
And I think: "This,
THIS is the view that life begins with."
in a warm, reddish cradle
inside a delicate body
covered in slimy, shiny paste
floating smoothly
and awaiting
the primal, perfect ellipse

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen